Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Sunday, July 11, 2010

[PODCAST] Dude Wait What Podcast Episode 17 - Bob Rambles



Honestly this week I think we all zoned out to the hypnotic voice of our own Bob as he droned on and on about something or other, I'm not sure what, but for some reason, I want to give him all of my money and submit to his every whim and desire. Don't you?
  • What World Cup? I'm watching the Evo Finals!
  • Anime on my Xbox? Baka!
  • Blizzard. Where everybody knows your name.
  • Torchlight, something or other, I dunno, Bob went off on a tangent.
  • Tangent
  • Tangent
  • More Tangent
  • What we's been playing
  • What we're looking forward to
  • oh yeah, sod off, Crackdown 2
OBEY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles