Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

The Old Oilhouse - Closed for Refurbishment


It is with a little bit of a heavy heart that I write this, but I feel that the listenership, you guys without which we would just be talking to empty air, out there deserve to be told some behind the scenes stuff.

Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, I've decided to put the Old Oilhouse on a hiatus, as those pesky real life goblins have managed to invade all over the shop of late for us all. We're not done, not by a long shot, but a well needed, and I would say, deserved, break is taking place. There will still be the occasional show out, as there's still a ton of the Archives to go up, as well as some already recorded stuff. I'm unsure of when we shall return, but know that when we do, It'll knock your socks off! I want to thank the people wh have, over the years, come onboard and lent their voices to the Oilhouse collective, from my esteemed co-hosts Rob and Stu, and that impressive enabler Tricky (Mark) and the Ol' Arcade crew, Ross, Billy and Garry, to those like Slick, Jii, Mikey, Andy and Matt who have from afar helped shape this tiny project I once thought up when unemployed, into this monstrosity that I could never be more proud of. We achieved something and that will stay with me forever. Most of all, I want to thank you guys, who listened and commented (a select few for the second :D) over the last four years, and a massive thank you to all the guys we had on as special guests over the years, whom I feel incredibly privileged to have met, and in some cases, even more privileged to call friends.

As always, we're gonna take a quick break... so here's a bit of music:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles